Women’s Golf Programs At Beekman Golf Course
Women’s Tuesday 9 Hole Playing League
Beekman’s 9 hole league is designed to give women an opportunity to have fun playing golf in a social, non-competitive environment. This league is for women who have golf course experience, can score an average of 60 or better and would like to play in a relaxed atmosophere. We currently have 45 members and growing!
Facts about Beekman’s League
- It is fun to play with no pressure
- A great opportunity to meet new golfing friends
- No handicaps required or recorded
- No scorecards to hand in
- Weekly t-times are organized and reserved for you!
- Join anytime during the season/ play as much or as little as you would like/ no commitments
- Email Golf Professional, Allyson by Sunday of each week that you are playing and Monday you will receive groups and t-times
Click Here for the Registration form for ALL Programs!
Women’s Beginner Clinics
A non- intimidating environment to learn the long and short game! Meet other women to learn the game with you. Golf professional Allyson Greer Kotes, LPGA has over 20 years of teaching experience and keeps the program light and enjoyable.
Click here for more information on the Beginner Clinics
Women’s Experienced Clinics
The Experienced Clinics are offered for women who have had professional instruction and golf course experience. This is a great opportunity to focus on the aspects of your game that will help you reach your goals.
Click here for more information on the Experienced Clinics
Fill out registration forms and mail or bring to Beekman: Beekman Golf Course, 11 Country Club Drive, Hopewell Jct, NY 12533, Attn: Allyson Kotes.
For more information contact Allyson Kotes at AllysonLPGA@optonline.net or 845- 489-1444. Cash registration fee can be placed in an envelope to Allyson’s attention and left in the golf shop with your name on it.